Entry fee varies based on Class entered.
The 2022 Port Nicholson Regatta invites entries from keelboats, trailer yachts, multihulls, sports boats, sport multihulls, Elliot 5.9 and Flying Dutchman class boats.
- Fleet one (Early entry fee = $295, normal entry fee = $310):
- Keelboats, multihulls and trailer yachts (may be split into divisions)
- Sports boats and sports multihulls (racing together if entries permit, otherwise racing with keelboats)
- Fleet two:
- Flying Dutchman (racing for the 2022 New Zealand Flying Dutchman National Championship) (Early entry fee = $155, normal entry fee $170)
- Elliot 5.9s (Early entry fee = $190, normal entry fee $205)
Individual crew entries are not required, but skippers will be required to supply a crew list prior to registration.
Late entries may be accepted up on payment of a late entry fee.